Thursday 3 November 2011

Oh Bruno



Tuesday night, Jay and I watched hundreds of girls (including me) swoon over Mr. Bruno Mars. As he said "Guys, let Bruno do the talking". Above is the outfit that I was hoping would make the hawaiian singer fall in love with me. Obviously, I should've worn a dress!
Despite me unfortunately being ill the whole night, I had a lovely night. Bruno Mars puts on an incredible show. His X Factor performance which I posted a few days ago is just a glimpse at what his whole live show is all about.

I spoke before the show of my make-up that night. And here I am ...


I love make-up and discovering new looks. I'm always checking out other people's on the internet and in magazines and playing around with what I already have. I have a bit of an obsession with nail varnish too. I wish I'd have done a make-up course after my A-Levels - one of my many dream careers is a make-up artist.

Today I went all natural on my lips and matched my brown eyes with brown eyeshadow and feline eyeliner flicks.




Wednesday was family day - pub lunch and shopping for Lily-Lou. I got a bit carried away, so of course she had to play dress up.






Time for a cuppa and Celebrity Juice.


No comments:

Post a Comment