Tuesday 1 November 2011

Little treats and teasures

I've neglected my blog for the past week. I've been a busy body! With Christmas shopping, treating myself to little somethings, days out, looking after my little treasure and work, I haven't had chance to sit down and get tapping away at my keyboard.

As I speak, Lily is beating her Nan up; poking her in the eye, pulling her hair, hitting her around the head with toys. You name it. So I thought whilst she's being tortured, I'd sit down for 5.
Speaking of Lily, she's nearly 8 months, so crawling should be in order soon, but for now she's just rolling up and down the room.

First off, I am super excited that it's November, which means my birthday is soon!! And on that day, in 2 weeks time, this little beauty will be all mine.

Image 1 of ASOS Faux Fur Leopard Hooded Coat With Ears


Trick or treat? I treated myself to some of the new Models Own nail polishes from the 'Beetlejuice' collection. I can't wait for them to arrive so I can play!



On Tuesday, Jay and I visited my all time favourite place, Alton Towers, for their annual Scarefest. It was both of ours first Scarefest and my oh my were we scared! Such brilliant concepts and actors involved in all of the attractions especially for Halloween. From zombies to scary clowns. Psychopathic twins to mysterious men in cloaks.

There were 3 scare mazes. Not exactly mazes, more like indoor trails that went up and down, in and out, squeeze through small spaces, all in darkness or strobe lighting. Actors jumping out at you from no where, taunting you, blowing in your face, and most frightening of all, clowns asking you for a kiss and claiming they'll have clown babies with you. I didn't have a phobia of clowns before this visit.

And the best thing that happened all week?! Jay and Lily visiting me at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment